IPL 2011 on Set Max Live Streaming Online Youtube
IPL 2011 on Set Max Live Streaming Online. On April 1, 2011, Rogers Sportsnet announced that it signed a four year exclusive deal in Canada to broadcast 36 group stage matches, 3 playoff matches and 1 championship match on Rogers Sportsnet One.
* Sony/World Sport Group has won the IPL 4 broadcast rights in India (for 10 years @ Rs 8,700 crore or US$ 1.94 billion).
* GEO Super – Pakistan
* ITV strikes long-term IPL broadcast deal for UK via ITV4
* DirecTV – For IPL 4 coverage in United States (US)
* Willow TV – North America (TV, radio, Internet)
* One HD (owned by the Network TENi) won the rights for coverage in Australia
* Sky Network Television – New Zealand
* Asian Television Network – Canada (PPV)
* SportsMax – West Indies / Caribbean
* Arab Digital Distribution – UAE, Bahrain, Saudi, Algeria, Nigeria, Qatar, Iraq, Kuwait, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Turkey, Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, Sudan and Libya.
* Now Sports – Hong Kong
* Cricket Extra – Singapore
* Astro Box Office Sport – Malaysia
* SuperSport – Central Africa, South Africa, Niger.
The top three teams from the tournament qualify for the 2011 Champions League Twenty20. Due to the new playoff format, the qualifying teams will be the top two teams of the group stage and the winner of Game B in the playoff stage. Live Streams available in Youtube, Indiatimes. In 2010, IPL became the first sporting event ever to be broadcast live on YouTube. Its brand value was estimated to be around $4.13 billion the same year. According to global sports salaries review, IPL is the second highest-paid league, based on first-team salaries on a pro rata basis, second only to the NBA.